Handcrafted Sea Moss Soap Bars | Root Chakra Scent | MarciMoss
Sometimes the scent of essential oils for the root chakra is all we need to get to the root of things and center the mind. Our exfoliating sea moss bar soap has aromatherapy benefits while it indulges your body with a rich and velvety lather.
MarciMoss handcrafted soap bars are natural and vegan. They're made with wildcrafted sea moss, coconut oil, and diatomaceous earth. We take this hydrating blend and infuse it with essential oils used to balance the root chakra, like cedarwood, frankincense, Palo Santo, and sandalwood.
- Sea Moss is a natural source of hydration for your body. It supports your skin's natural moisture barrier and defends your skin from harmful, drying environmental elements. Sea moss soap provides these benefits most during dry summers. It's exfoliating benefits are gentle and leave your body velvety smooth and refreshingly clean. Irish moss firms your skin and can be used to prevent wrinkles. Best of all, this promotes collagen production which is excellent for skin and hair.
- Coconut Oil, like sea moss, is a great moisturizer for the every part of your body. This oil is rich in antioxidants which reduce wrinkles and naturally cleanses your pores. Paired with sea moss, this natural soap provides an extra cleansing boost without stripping all of your skin's natural oils.
- Diatomaceous Earth is our, naturally sourced, secret weapon in creating a moisturizing soap that doesn't leave a weird film or white residue on your skin. This allows it to trap dirt so it wont redeposit in your pores, like other soaps. Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized algae, known as diatoms, made of mostly silica (food grade, 0.5%-2% crystalline silica).
- We use essential oils, CO2 extracts, and select absolutes to scent our soaps. Essential oils are extracted from the plant using steam distillation, CO2 extracts are made by using a special form of liquid CO2 to extract the plant oils. Absolutes are similar to oils but thicker.
+Each handmade soap bar is made to order and cut by hand. No bar will be the exact same size or shape. Each unit will weigh between 3.6oz and 4oz.
+Sets of 3 will be sold with a soap saver muslin bag.
+Vegan. Cruelty Free. Made By A Chemist*
+Ingredients: Wildcrafted seamoss, coconut oil, diatomaceous earth, sodium lactate, NaOH, and essential oils.
+Message for bulk orders.
How to Use:
- Lather sea moss soap bar in warm water with hands, towel, or sponge. Inhale and breathe in the scent of our root chakra balancing essential oils.
- Apply to wet skin. Take deep breaths as you cleanse your body of stress and worry.
- Rinse under warm water.
This is a Gender Neutral Soap. It can be used to cleanse and hydrate your beard.
This natural bar soap is scented and can be used on sensitive skin. Test the soap on a small area of your body if your skin is extremely sensitive.
To make your bar last longer, store in a cool dry place after each use. We recommend using a soap saver and hanging it to dry after each use.
Root Chakra Scent
The Root Chakra is an earth element chakra located at the base of your spine. This is the first of 7 Chakras. Essential oils for the root chakra help balance your when feeling unsafe and combat feelings of rage, depression, and negativity.
*For more soap and skincare options, shop with our partners and soap chemists in this joint venture. Herbal Hannah has the best natural bar soap on the market! https://herbalhannah.com/